PTP kite application (PANSH FIRST P2V 6.1M)

Read about PANSH Sponsorship...

PTP kite application (PANSH FIRST P2V 6.1M)

Postby adder » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 am

Good news from PANSH.

Pansh would like to offer some FIRST P2V 6.1M for PTP project.

FIRST is a PANSH race kite. It has not been officially released yet, but you can try the prototype out before its official release. FIRST P2V is one of the prototypes of the undergoing researched new race kite. Here Pansh offers 6.1m for PTP project.

If you are interested in organising the PTP in your country, please PM adder for the detailed plan. Please let us know where (which forum, website, area, country...) would you like to organise the ptp first p2v 6.1m.

first p2v 6.1m.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adder

Re: PTP kite application (PANSH FIRST P2V 6.1M)

Postby matt79hz » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:10 am

I'd love to get one happening in Australia,
perhaps I could organise this at http://www.extremekites.com.au/forums/
it's a very popular forum.

Let me know what you think ?

Matt
matt79hz

Postby Kiteboyza » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 pm

matt79hz wrote:I'd love to get one happening in Australia,
perhaps I could organise this at http://www.extremekites.com.au/forums/
it's a very popular forum.

Let me know what you think ?

Matt

I think the owner there is so anti Pansh that you have no chance unless Joel has got his head out of his ass :roll:
PANSH CANADA TEAM CAPTAIN
Kiteboyza
UK Racing Team

Postby TheAlchemistDJ » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 pm

I would love to try one of these in the wild scottish winds(probably take off never to be seen again lol)
Hopefully come down sometime to be able to leave a review of said kite.
All the best
Frank
TheAlchemistDJ

Postby buggy1452 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:50 am

G'day,

So don't do it through Joel, he may have his head up his arse but the shit that is spoken on the forum about Pansh doesn't speak for all kiters in Aus. You have support in Australia I own three Aces (3,6,9) and post in support of Pansh on both Pansh Forum and Extreme Kites. I have a lot of experience flying ACE and Sprint and view them very highly. I am keen be a test pilot and promote Pansh Kites. If you don't get positive feedback based on experience you will never break into this market. I have a great venue to to try out high aspect kites and the skill and experience to provide useful feedback (see link http://www.panshfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... 177721f211 ).
In The Bag

Ace 3M / 4.5M/ 6M / 9M
Sprint 4M / 7.4M
First 5M /6.1M
buggy1452

Postby Kiteboyza » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:29 pm

that sounds like the stuff Pansh are looking for mate, good luck with your application
PANSH CANADA TEAM CAPTAIN
Kiteboyza
UK Racing Team

Postby buggy1452 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:03 am

Kiteboyza wrote:that sounds like the stuff Pansh are looking for mate,

Thanks for your support. We are at the start of the spring kiting season on the the east coast of Australia. Daylight saving starts this weekend which is important as it allows us to kite into the evening, our onshore winds arrive late morning and last until dark. Our summer tides allow sessions of up to 3hrs before and after the tide so we can have worthwhile sessions with low tides as late as 9pm. Our first organised kiting weekend is in late October which would be an opportunity to showcase this kite. The kiting weekend is held at a beach that is 32km long and last year I was able to get 24km down the beach powered by my 6M ACE, what an adventure.

On my home beach ( the one featured in the link above) I can get runs of up to 12km this would allow me to get to know the kite well.

I sure hope Pansh share your views.
In The Bag

Ace 3M / 4.5M/ 6M / 9M
Sprint 4M / 7.4M
First 5M /6.1M
buggy1452

Postby Custheyder » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 am

buggy1452 wrote:On my home beach ( the one featured in the link above) I can get runs of up to 12km this would allow me to get to know the kite well.

...I'm not jealous ...I'm not jealous ...I'm not jealous ...Who am I kidding? :lol:
Pansh Kites cost less in the UK from the Official eBay UK Shop
Custheyder
Individual Testing Pilots & Moderators

Postby WELDNGOD » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 pm

I would like to let the members of http://www.powerkiteforum.com/index.php have a go on one, and see the improvements to PANSHs kites . I am a well known member of PKF and one that actually owns and flys some sprints and aces.
KYTBYKN' BABY!!
TEAM RIDER for:
WELDNGOD

Postby WELDNGOD » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:41 pm

I got the kite today. WOW! that is one sexy looking kite. I LOVE the improvements over the first gen Sprints I bought. The bridles are way better now. Looks really racey.(is that even a word) :lol: I hope this changes some attitudes about Pansh kites.
Thanks for the chance to fly a Pansh
KYTBYKN' BABY!!
TEAM RIDER for:
WELDNGOD

Postby papalazaro » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 am

good luck and go and convert the masses
papalazaro
Individual Testing Pilots & Moderators

Postby WELDNGOD » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:17 am

here is a link to a vid of the FIRST 6.1m at the Wildwood buggy bash in Oct 2010. The winds were not the best for a race kite , but I gave it a go.And man did it go! http://www.vimeo.com/16483432
KYTBYKN' BABY!!
TEAM RIDER for:
WELDNGOD

Postby und.snowkite » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:22 am

hello,
my name is James and I represent the University of North Dakota Snowkite club.
We would love to try out one of your kites and see how it flys. our goal as a club is to
spread the sport of kiting around the mid-west and we are always looking for new things to try.
here is a link to our website
www.snowkiting.com/undsnowkiteclub/
und.snowkite

Postby SundayForever » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:19 am

I got the kite today. WOW! that is one sexy looking kite. I LOVE the improvements over the first gen Sprints I bought. The bridles are way better now. Looks really racey.(is that even a word) :lol: I hope this changes some attitudes about Pansh kites.
SundayForever

Postby tfamily » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Hey... how do I apply for the Pass the Pansh program. It looks like I am supposed to add my name to a list... does anyone know where this "list" is located?

Thnx
tfamily

Postby snowdog » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:03 pm

How do I get on a list in Sartell, MN? I would love to do this. Thanx.
snowdog

Postby jdhot » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:38 pm

buggy1452 wrote:G'day,

So don't do it through Joel, he may have his head up his arse but the shit that is spoken on the forum about Pansh doesn't speak for all kiters in Aus. You have support in Australia I own three Aces (3,6,9) and post in support of Pansh on both Pansh Forum and Extreme Kites. I have a lot of experience flying ACE and Sprint and view them very highly. I am keen be a test pilot and promote Pansh Kites. If you don't get positive feedback based on experience you will never break into this market. I have a great venue to to try out high aspect kites and the skill and experience to provide useful feedback (see link http://www.panshfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... 177721f211 ).

I don't often post here, but I must agree with Paul ..... some people do have there heads stuck in the wrong place
however there is growing interest in Pansh Kites in Oz, I like Paul sprook them up, but he would be the man to put them through there paces
all he flies is Pansh, some days beating me and somedays not. I personally prefer to fly depowers but I am considering going back to fixed bridles for the power to size ratio and setting some (hopefully) lightning speeds here in Oz in Popeyethewelders Dominator 3.

So there's 3 people in just a hand full of posts from Oz

Keep up the great work Pansh, it's been a interesting, seeing the progression you've made in the last few years.

Cheers
JD
jdhot

Postby hardis » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:25 am

I have a lot of experience flying ACE and Sprint and view them very highly. I am keen be a test pilot and promote Pansh Kites.If you have no your own idea,I will share my posting with you!

Postby lvwuyuan » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:09 am

Firstly, the author's viewpoint is very suitable to me, I will follow your principle to deal with the problems in the life. Nowadays, more and more people are addicted to play MMORPG,such as Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft and RuneScape, so that they can relax with these entertainment. I like play bastketball and Guild Wars 2 in my spare time, and I often get Guild Wars 2 Gold online,the online Guild Wars 2 products store mmohome has more Buy RS 3 Gold.

rsgold2buy.com as the most reputable Cheap Runescape 3 Gold supplier in world,is specialized in providing you cheapest RuneScape Gold with the best service.If you need to buy RuneScape Gold,just take a look here Buy Runescape 3 Gold
,you will take fancy with this site all along.
lvwuyuan

Postby lili075249 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:08 am

Similar is the case of Runescape 3 Gold other professions too. Make certain that you posses bag enough with room to keep all the loot. This permits you in properly crafting items for Old School Runescape Gold sale. This can offer you more gold. Use these small tips to get more gold during the play.
lili075249

Postby goldgame » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:15 am

Welcome to have more fun game waiting for you http://www.ff14mall.com http://www.gpors.com
goldgame

Postby LevonTrainor » Tue May 20, 2014 5:30 am

I'm with a group of kiters in the American Midwest. Many of whom are unfamiliar with Pansh kites. I would be thrilled to try out new prototypes, and think there would be a good market for them here.
LevonTrainor

Postby alisa201127 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:06 am

cool! :) :) :)
alisa201127

Postby apple4 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:38 am

about FIFA 15 in the coming Cheap Fifa 15 Coins Kaufen months, especially during Gamescom in August, Europe's largest video game trade fair.We're aiming to have challenges ready around an hour after each game finishes. We had this feature in the last World Cup but it was a day later, which for me meant that it lost that passion and emotion."

The FIFA 15 trailer shows, once again, that EA wants to convey the emotion of Cheap Fifa Coins Kaufen the game, while rivals Konami will surely be aim for more realism with the upcoming PES 2015. We'll be expecting big news
apple4

Postby alisa201127 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:46 am

:D :D

To sum up, said messi external conditions is better than cristiano ronaldo, messi does not need too much to prove himself, humble personality also let messi desire to Fifa 15 Coins prove himself not so strong. And ronaldo, prove his desire is too strong, the desire to bring pressure affected his play.
alisa201127

Postby coinwei » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:44 am

If you are interested in organising the PTP in your country, please PM adder for the detailed plan. Please let us know whereeafifa15
fifa coins
coinwei

Postby yanfifa » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:05 am

please PM adder for the detailed plan. Please let us know where (which forum, website, area, country...) would you like to organise the ptp first p2v 6.1m.fut 15 coins
eafifa15
yanfifa

Postby phone789 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:10 am

phone789

Postby kkittylin » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:35 am

Plano is trying to improve its recycle amount, which plateaued in 2008 and has gradually dropped over Clothing Manufacturers previous times six years.The inclusion of used materials could help push the residential recycle amount toward the 50 % mark, said John Smouse, Plano’s ecological invest solutions manager.“We anticipate this program, after a twelve 30 days, would improve it 3 to 4.5 %,” he said. “It would be the biggest improve toward reaching the 50 % goal.”
kkittylin

Postby phone789 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:50 am

Buggy-Kiting4.jpgbuy meizu mx5 (90.32 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
phone789

Postby phone789 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:39 am

If you are interested in organising the PTP in your country, please PM adder for the detailed plan. Please let us know where (which forum, website, area, country...) would you like to organise the ptp first p2v 6.1m.xiaomi mi4 review
xiaomi redmi review
phone789

Postby long123 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:39 am

good luck and go and convert the masses
long123

Postby Easyfutco » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:26 am

For the first time in the series' history, FIFA 16 will feature 12 women's international teams from around the world. While you will not be able to play matches between the two genders, the introduction of women players has been fifa 16 comfort trade a long time coming and coincides with this year's Women's World Cup in Canada. The ball physics is going to be same as older one but with little improvements towards betterment. Ball passing will seem natural, pretty good and sometimes unpredictable but the shooting will be really interesting. The most powerful change over Fifa 16 can be seen in terms of addition of women teams, this part really show that EA sports developers had worked hard to pose some improvements in game modeling process.

The Premier League also reaps the greatest rewards from the latest changes to presentation. When playing a Premier League fixture you’re treated to a host of new, authentic graphics that mimic exactly what fans watching the division outside of Britain see. There’s even real names for the referees, although inexplicably you still get the odd game refereed by Hayden Penny feather or Liam Keymer. Oh, and all 20 stadia are in the game. Your Turf Moor dreams are a reality. This complements the shift towards a more broadcast-style approach in the general look of the game.

The ‘goal-line technology’ replay is even there for when the ref has to make a close call on a shot. There’s a lot more replay angles shown after highlights, commentators hark back to earlier goals in the game, and players get shown close up as they prepare for corners, react to fouls and the like. It’s nice and all, but it can be a little grating having to hammer the pass button twenty times just to get to the point where your keeper can take a goal kick.http://www.monorover.net/MonoRover-R2-White.html
Easyfutco

Postby Adycandy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 am

We should strive to make a difference. So, we can say, we do not waste one's life and may leave, our footprints on the sands of time.
Cease to struggle, and life ceases.
The important is not success, but struggle.
No matter what you do, as long as you work hard, you are not successful.
Adycandy

Welcome Cheap RS gold at rsgoldfast website

Postby Coral » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:27 am

To make progress, we have to learn from the experience of success, the success of the success of the case, how can we say that the loser has no voice, but you can reflect through his case, summarized. The lesson is not only to learn from yourself, but to learn from others.When dealing with people, listen more and talk less. That's why God gave us a mouth two ears.Never be better than others, I never thought I was better than others, I may have more perseverance than they, in the most difficult time, they can not endure, I can cook a second, two seconds.

Postby apple4 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:29 am

All participants in Cheap RS Gold the Deadman Invitational will be forced for the free-to-play area of the map. The particular playable area will get more compact and smaller as time goes by right up until there is nowhere left to perform. There will be no respawning. You will have no guards. By the end in the hour we will have a closing Deadman standing.

The final Deadman alive will be declared often the winner and will walk away together with the $10, 000 prize! Then you definately both bare the memory cards you've played, and birthday appearance fights, gets buffed, or whatever abroad often the cards allow. The vibrant Buy Runescape Gold isn't all about gp as well as whatever,
apple4

Postby apple4 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:36 am

Feel about promoting your gold on rs 2007 gold the net. You no longer must visit a jewelry shop to sell your gold. It is possible to use 1 of websites around to sell gold. The site will mail you a kit for mailing inside your gold products. be conscious you may order and sell gold just like the large investors. The following assistance may very well assistance you use to deal wisely in gold.

Before you decide to decide to purchase gold, get a guaranteed delivery date. In the event the seller delays delivery, you may need written confirmation of when to count on your items. You must have the estimated date of delivery. Only make the order if provided this documentation. The price tag of gold just appears to be going up and getting higher daily. For those who are asking yourself how you can participate, http://www.rsgp4u.com/
apple4

Postby ayeshagurgaon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:39 am

Hi Sir,
I am new Here.....My Self Shilpa Malhotra From India. I am professional content writer here. Keep It Up.:)
http://www.delhielite.com
http://www.shilpamalhotra.com
http://www.gurgaonfairy.com
http://www.roshanikhanna.com
ayeshagurgaon

Escorts in Mahipalpur

Postby ItsAngelSmith » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:41 am

There is definitely a lot to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made.
Independent Female Mahipalpur Escorts
ItsAngelSmith

Hottest Escorts in 5 Star Hotels of Delhi

Postby ItsAngelSmith » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:14 am

It is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

Delhi Call Girls
Mahipalpur Call Girls
South Ex. Call Girls
Lajpat Nagar Call Girls
New FriendS Colony Call Girls
Greater Kailash Call Girls
ItsAngelSmith

Postby dhinchakpooja » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:01 am

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer. hotescortsjaipur.com
dhinchakpooja

Postby fbtechsupport » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 am

Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
Facebook Instant problem solution service service by facebook technical support number +1-855-510-0444 ,
facebook 24*7 toll free number for USA
https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/fbtechsupport/about
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/fbtechsupport
https://klout.com/#/~970525733406138443
https://freesound.org/people/fbtechsupport/
http://www.foodspotting.com/fbtechsupport
https://genius.com/fbtechsupport
http://www.vodkaster.com/user_2037212
fbtechsupport

Postby chensolo » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:05 am

Based on conventional problems in the normal interview the probability of occurrence is very high, Tiger meow man today to give you a summary of the interview is very likely to encounter a few conventional problems. Looks like a simple problem, always full of minefields. Selfintroduction Nike Cortez Womens is the first Light Up Shoes part of most interviews. The interviewer has seen your resume, why do you want to introduce Shoes Outlet yourself? Because from the self introduction, the interviewer will get your first impression. So no matter what you say, must be confident, smooth, should not bluntly back the text. Your confidence, will make people think that this is a reliable partner, and there is a chance to make people think that this person is right, can be trusted. In view of the interviewer has seen your resume, so do not Nike Free Kids introduce yourself from start to finish to repeat the resume again. Think about what the interviewer most want to hear? He most desires to find a valuable and indepth discussion from your selfintroduction. This is usually the bright spot that Nike Casual Shoes Womens lets you and the interviewer resonate, such as: 'I have done a job similar to this post ...' or 'I have accumulated some experience in xx activities that can be used in this Position. 'Old rules, give a chestnut.
chensolo

Postby aliya » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:50 am

s for his use. For ordinary people, playing a dress often want the master as much as possible the clothes used up or even more than cut a little even a little clothes, the so-called new three years, the old three years, Year, the system of a new dress after the adults wear a child to wear, the boss wearing a second wear, the second wearing the youngest wear and so on, the children at home are looking forward to the new clothes, even if the fresh flower patch The same joy.
Years later, I can still remember some of the scenes, such as a sunny afternoon, a middle-aged master of the surname Huang, he will cut each time a piece of fabric is very solemnly folded, jitter and then shake Wooden Nike Air Jordan Womens feet will be tiled on the table Shoes Outlet and then put a large glass of water to drink in the import, like playing billiards generally find a good angle to match the cloth drums pop, Nike Air Shox Mens pop, puff evenly spray the water in the upper and lower, And then began to pick up ruler painting shape and curvature, and finally open cut. Light Up Shoes
The way he sprinkles always makes me feel like the old dragon water, because in the sun I often see that road called the rainbow light. The most funny thing is that whenever a unit or superior leader visits or what he wants to express, he will always stand and salute very quickly, and speak loudly: report to the government. Later learned that he had been on his girlfriend rogue was reported to be reeducated for several years. The twentieth century, the early seventies, the so-called unit is the government, party and government organs, enterprises are state-owned enterprises, as the Basketball Shoes sewing machine is not a unit is not a business, people call it a collective booth. I remember a father and his mother joke, he contemptuously make fun of his mother to work in a large group, a good mother to his roar: you are a state-owned enterprises, but unfortunately you have not earned my earn more.
Yes, the mother of the young age is particularly deft, and the clothes she hits is almost very reworked. Some timid colleagues often give go
aliya

Postby sarashrm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:07 am

im also provide <ttp://www.independentescortindelhi.co.in/service.php" Delhi high class Russian escorts girls no complain in services full setsfection all in one thank's

<a href="http://blueeyesbabes.com/">Escorts services Gurgaon</a>
<a href="http://www.independentescortindelhi.co.in/service.php">Russian escorts services in Delhi</a>
<a href="http://shwetaverma.in">connaught place escorts</a>
<a href="http://www.shwetaverma.co.in">Escorts In Delhi</a>
<a href="http://www.independentescortindelhi.co.in">Delhi escorts girls</a>
<a href="http://www.independentescortindelhi.co.in/dwarka-escort.php">Dwarka Escorts</a>
<a href="http://www.independentescortindelhi.co.in/connaught-place-escort.php">Connaught Place Escorts</a>
<a href="http://www.independentescortindelhi.co.in/aerocity-escort.php">Aerocity Escorts</a>
<a href="http://www.independentescortindelhi.co.in">Independent Escorts in Delhi</a>
sarashrm

Postby kritika33 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:00 am

I know very well that what you guys want tonight - Udaipur escorts - escorts in Jaipur and Udaipur call girls to have some fun tonight.
kritika33

Postby natasha » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:57 am

Hi, Very nice your article. So I like it. this is very interesting blog. thanks.
Antakusuma
Anshita
natasha

Postby natasha » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:03 am

Excellent thoroughly considered Facebook .I inquire about your material more data one of other blog run. I beginning late continued pushing toward the day's end your blog web site page site and have been looking.
Gurgaon Escorts Fun
Dwarka Escorts
Aerocity Escorts
natasha

Postby natasha » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:10 am

Hi, very amazing your material and brief material. This useful material is great for us. It has got a lot of benefits from us.I wish that you will be writing this post again. thank you so much.Gurgaon Escorts Fun | Escorts in Dwarka | Rimjhim Khanna | Gauri Escorts
natasha

China Jerseys Free Shipping

Postby dueyrt1liZ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:22 pm

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — San Francisco scored two touchdowns Sunday at Indianapolis.
Hey, it's progress.
But the offensive woes that have kept the 49ers winless through five games are still there; at times,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit 2017, they were so glaring that even coach Kyle Shanahan couldn't sugarcoat them following a 26-23 overtime loss.
"You've got to have success to get the confidence," Shanahan said. "That was very frustrating throughout the game — we had a number of opportunities."
And, as usual, they blew those chances.
The most promising sight was seeing Brian Hoyer go 29 of 46 for 353 yards with two TD passes and no interceptions.
Otherwise, the 49ers didn't do much.
After scoring a touchdown in one of its first four games, San Francisco went nearly 3½ quarters without another against the Colts (2-3).
The big scoring barrage came courtesy of a 6-yard shovel pass to Kyle Juszczyk and a 5-yard catch George Kittle made on fourth-and-goal and required his wrestling to barely crack the goal line.
It still wasn't good enough.
San Francisco has now lost four straight games by three or fewer points,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, becoming the first team to achieve that dubious feat since the 1994 Houston Oilers. The 49ers were 4 of 14 on third downs,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, rushed 22 times for 66 yards and couldn't cross midfield in overtime. Carlos Hyde logged eight carries for 11 yards.
"We have three backs that are up, and we try to give them all carries and go with the hot hand. We felt like (Matt) Breida was the hot hand at the time," Shanahan said before being asked about Hyde and a possible injury. "No, it was just about trying to go with the hot hand."
The Colts' offense didn't do much either.
They got touchdown runs from Marlon Mack and Jacoby Brissett to take a 23-9 lead early in the fourth quarter, let that lead slip away and then watched Brissett get picked off at the goal line in overtime.
The difference was that when Brissett got another chance, he delivered by positioning Adam Vinatieri for a 51-yard field goal to win it.
"We found a way in overtime," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. "We'll take it right now any way we can. But you're exactly right. You're up 14 in the fourth, you've got to find a way (to finish)."
Here are some other observations from Sunday:
MR. CLUTCH
Vinatieri's fourth field goal of the day sent him past Gary Anderson (538) into second on the NFL's all-time list. It was only one part of his milestone day. He tied George Blanda (639) for third in most field goal attempts, tied Jason Hanson (327) for No. 5 on the NFL list for games played, and made the 10th overtime field goal of his career — an NFL record.
And he did it in front of a crowd that included many of his former Super Bowl-winning teammates from 2006,Cheap Jerseys, including Peyton Manning.
REMEMBERING THE PAST
49ers receiver Pierre Garcon and Colts running back Frank Gore both got a rare chance to face the teams that drafted them. Both played pretty well.
Garcon caught eight passes for 84 yards,Cheap Nike Huarache Shoes, while Gore,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the 49ers' career rushing leader, finished with 14 carries for 48 yards and three catches for 38 yards.
Along the way,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Gore passed Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson (13,Air Max 97 Black Leather,259 yards) on the league's career rushing list, and Colts' career rushing leader Edgerrin James (3,028) on the league's all-time carries list. Gore is seventh in both categories with 13,304 yards and 3,040 carries.
THINK TWICE
Perhaps the Colts should take another look at their special teams' gadget plays.
Two years after a bungled fake punt, Colts punt returner Quan Bray fielded a ball and threw a lateral to Krishawn Hogan about 35 yards away. The floater nearly was scooped up by the 49ers and the Colts wound up losing 14 yards on the play.
At the end of the half, Pagano also called a timeout to freeze 49ers kicker Robbie Gould. The problem: Gould's first attempt from 43 yards hit the right goal post. The second attempt was good.
PENALTY KILLERS
One of the biggest issues for both teams Sunday was the drive-killing penalties. Indy had seven penalties for 62 yards, while the 49ers finished with 10 for 77 yards.
If the teams don't get that area cleaned up, they will have a long season.
dueyrt1liZ

Female Bangalore Escorts Agency

Postby mayakapoor » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:45 pm

I am a 21-year-old sexy Bangalore Escorts girl with an amazing height. I promise you the night of your dreams where you will unfold joy at every layer. Join me for the boldest date of your life where you have the most passionate moments waiting for you. I love to soak my men in absolute erotica and it’s always a celebration experience with me. My soft boobs are a true charm and you will love to play with my body from every angle and posture. I am ready to do anything to make you glad. I am waiting for you…
Hyderabad Escorts
Mumbai escorts
Jaipur Escorts
New Delhi Escorts
Hyderabad Escorts Service
mayakapoor

Return to Pansh Sponsorship Program