Win a Flux!

Read about PANSH Sponsorship...

Win a Flux!

Postby Custheyder » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 am

It's Competition Time!
Now is your chance to win a 3m, 2m, 1.4m Flux for yourself!

The Flux has been announced and will be released within a week. To win one of these kites all you have to do is:

Guess the Prices!

Simple as that. Guess the prices of the 3m, 5m and 7m Flux and the people with the closest prices when combines to the released price will win one of the 3 kites.

Task:Guess the individual price of the 3m, 5m and 7m Flux in USD($) or GBP(£).
    Prizes: First Prize: 3m Flux ... Second Prize: 2m Flux ... Third Prize:1.4m Flux.
    Entries close: 1 minute before the prices are announced!

How: Send me a Private Message (Custheyder) with the subject "Competition Entry" clearly giving me the individual prices and currency.

Good luck!

Winners will be announced shortly after the competition closes.

Rules:
    1) Only ONE entry per registered member.
    2) Your entry must contain 3 prices, one for each kite clearly stated with the currency.
    3) Difference will be calculated without currency conversion on the published Pansh prices. A difference of $1 will be the same as a difference of £1.
    4) Creating new members so that you can enter more than one entry is expressly forbidden. Anyone who does this will have ALL their entries withdrawn.
    5) No Pansh employee is eligible to enter the competition.
    6) The judges decision is final. There will be no correspondence or appeal.
Pansh Kites cost less in the UK from the Official eBay UK Shop
Custheyder
Individual Testing Pilots & Moderators

Re: Win a Flux!

Postby Custheyder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:02 am

New Information is available! ... If anyone that has entered would like to resubmit their entry I'm listening!

...got to keep it as fair as possible. :D
Custheyder

Postby victoras_h » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 am

isn't the competition over? since prices are already on the website? should I resubmit my entry?
victoras_h

Postby Custheyder » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 am

There are no prices for the 5m and 7m .... so yes ... unless you are sure you are spot on! :D
Custheyder

Postby donscone » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:53 pm

So who was the winner of the prize?
donscone

Postby tim2 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Assume its still going as only got the Pansh email at 16:26 today ;)

Custheyder You have a PM :)
tim2
Individual Testing Pilot

Postby pompilioernesto » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:02 pm

I think the prices are Kites Flux
3m USD170.OO
USD230.OO 5M
USD290.OO 7M

Regards

Parra Pompilio
pompilioernesto

Postby pompilioernesto » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 pm

I think the prices are Kites Flux
3m USD170.OO
USD230.OO 5M
USD290.OO 7M

Regards

Parra Pompilio :P
pompilioernesto

Postby Custheyder » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:12 pm

I really need those in a pm message to me please.

The competition will run until the prices are announced for the 5m and 7m kites. Everyone should get the 3m right! :D
Custheyder

Postby Xca01 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:01 pm

the price for 3m is official? or it will rise?
Xca01

Postby Custheyder » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:05 am

The current price is fixed and official. It might change in the future, but I know of no plans to change it before this holiday season.
Custheyder

Postby papalazaro » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 am

well i got it wrong but i sent my message before any prices were anounced i am way off the mark
papalazaro

Postby dracon12 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 pm

hi

5 - 238$
7 - 299$
dracon12

Postby Xca01 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Hello,
When will be the prices announced? :)
Xca01

Postby Custheyder » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Very soon I think.... as soon as they do the entries will close. It's very tight at the top!
Custheyder

Postby Humage » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:46 pm

It's funny to see how the viewcount of this topic is slowly rising sky high :D

...I think that I, as it is, check the topic almost daily.
*Keeping fingers crossed*

Kites I do own
Radsails Pro 2.4
Radsails Savage 4.5
Pansh Flux (Prototype)4.0/6.0
Pansh Flux 3.0
Pansh Ace 5.0
Pansh Sprint 2.8/5.0/7.4
Humage

Location: That little spot on the globe called the Netherlands

Postby gulliver76 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 pm

you only check once a day??? :)

I am waitnig for the final

<< AND THE WINNER IS....>> hopefully with my name in the end :o :D :mrgreen:
gulliver76

COMPETITION CLOSED

Postby Custheyder » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:25 pm

The competition is now closed.

I will be announcing the winners hopefully on Wednesday. I'm currently travelling and having some issues with my computer.
Custheyder

Postby fishunter1 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 pm

What ever happened with this Competition?
Thank You,

Daniel Smith
fishunter1

Postby Custheyder » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 pm

The announcement was made and the winners informed.... Here
Custheyder

Postby jakeliu » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:48 am

If anyone that has entered would like to resubmit their entry I'm listening!

-----------------------------------------
runescape gold|wow gold kaufen|diablo 3 gold|Swtor Credits
jakeliu

Postby liseely » Mon May 27, 2013 6:17 am

liseely

Postby water1988 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Come the best rift power level store. Lowest price and simple transaction process of Rift PowerLevel!
water1988

Postby apple4 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:11 am

While Paris Games Fifa 15 Coins Week opens its doors in the near future , there were the opportunity to check future consoles from Microsoft and Sony during two private events . The means for people to create a first point on these,

but in addition on the behavior of these two giants with a month in the start of hostilities , Xbox You to definitely be launched in France on November 22 , against 29 November with the PS4 ,
apple4

Postby kkittylin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:19 am

Thank you for sharing.It is uncertain how far along Impose is in speaks with Warner Bros.
FIFA 15 Coins
Buy RS Gold
kkittylin

Postby apple4 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:59 am

the sport was launched besides with Cheap Fifa Coins the elderly, also for the modern so we have recently got the Xbox version One get hold of and played extensively. In April EA by the way - but only reserved for the Ps3 as well as the Xbox 360 system. Licenses will be revised to meet up with the big of the impact in relation to the final score fifa2coins.com.
apple4

Postby newballance989 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:43 am

Human rights companies declare that both Lake tahoe and Goldcorp’s practices?have led improved conflict and assault.Opposition to the my own has been fierce and Lake tahoe had to overcome a sequence of difficulties before the my own achieved professional manufacturing in Jan.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RS3 Gold
newballance989

Postby qroonqroon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:41 am

In my opinion, the author's idea is advisable.I will make advertisement freely for your post,recommend it to my frields.But you can also click here for read.Buy RS Gold and Cheap Runescape Gold
qroonqroon

Postby phone789 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:51 am

Winners will be announced shortly after the competition closes.
oppomobilephone
phone789

Postby phone789 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:19 am

Task:Guess the individual price of the 3m, 5m and 7m Flux in USD($) or GBP(£).
Prizes: First Prize: 3m Flux ... Second Prize: 2m Flux ... Third Prize:1.4m Flux.
Entries close: 1 minute before the prices are announced!www.boardsforphones.com
phone789

Postby kkittylin » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:33 am

Plano is trying to Import and Export Products improve its recycle amount, which plateaued in 2008 and has gradually dropped over previous times six years.The inclusion of used materials could help push the residential recycle amount toward the 50 % mark, said John Smouse, Plano’s ecological invest solutions manager.“We anticipate this program, after a twelve 30 days, would improve it 3 to 4.5 %,” he said. “It would be the biggest improve toward reaching the 50 % goal.”
kkittylin

Postby phone789 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:21 am

“We anticipate this program, after a twelve 30 days, would improve it 3 to 4.5 %,” he said.meizu
meizu m1 note “It would be the biggest improve toward reaching the 50 % goal.”
phone789

Postby phone789 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:40 am

To win one of these kites all you have to do is:xiaomi mi4 review
xiaomi redmi review
phone789

Postby long123 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:51 am

long123

Postby long123 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:54 am

long123

Postby JohnKocoery » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:47 am

Thank you for your answer, that helped me too!
I would be good to make good use of your answer!
I click on the hang of it!

Postby phone789 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:08 am

The inclusion of used materials http://www.max2u.com/ could help push the residential recycle amount toward the 50 % mark, said John Smouse, Plano’s ecological invest solutions manager.“We anticipate this program, after a twelve 30 days, would improve xiaomi mi3 review it 3 to 4.5 %,” he said. “It would be the biggest improve toward reaching the 50 % goal.”
phone789

How It Plays: The nunchuk serves as the flight

Postby minhua » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:26 am

How It Plays: The nunchuk serves as the flight stick, and you tilt and twist appropriately to steer. The analog stick is the throttle, and it can be a bit tricky initially to get the hang of managing the throttle and steering with the same hand. Fortunately, Combat Wings is fairly forgiving when it comes to the physics of flight, focusing on fun over strict realism.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Postby Johnkakary » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:01 am

A person to do things, before the hands, of course, carefully consider the details; but after the plan or policy has been set, we must identify the goal, there is no longer hesitant attitude, which is the determination of the attitude.
Will succumb if, irrespective of the degree, which helped the violence.

Postby fifavipmmo » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:44 am

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~Benjamin Franklin~
Here is my Favorites FIFA Coins will sent to you at http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com

fb&ins:coooolcatt

fans me :)
fifavipmmo

Welcome to rs gold world

Postby Coral » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:29 am

The world is not perfect, so you can make friends with you. What do things, too, will lose the original intention, so make friends, not the more the better.
A porridge a meal, when thinking hard won. Abundance comes from diligence and thrift.
As soon as possible to clear their own life goals. Otherwise you don't know what is right and what is wrong; your behavior is blind.
Coral

Postby apple4 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:34 am

As you have established an excellent exercise Cheap Fifa 16 coins regimen, comply with by way of. You do not prefer to be altering your workout routine only to alter it the next week. You possibly can only get the benefits of training if you ever obtain a great workout and do the job with it for any number of weeks. Really don't make it possible for oneself to quit and start a fresh 1 time and over once more.

The best football players are agile. Football is known as a game of quickly moves as well as the ability to Fifa 16 Coins consider brief. The above exercise routines pointed out will help expand your reflexes and make your capability to imagine rapid.
apple4

Postby durgaprasadzone » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:00 am

Thanks for sharing info. ...
durgaprasadzone

Postby apple4 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:47 am

Choosing an advantage forth these buy mt nba 2k17 curve will affection cool abundant duty, added backbone engineering, design, and construction. These types of basketball goals accept bifold acknowledgment springs for greater accent and amount resistance. Continuous net locks ensure that the net will abide absorbed to the basketball bandage through again shots, acclimate and abuse.

The FT 187, like abounding added types of angle basketball goal, aswell appearance a absolutely amid mechanism. Furthermore, it aswell appearance a abiding crumb covering finish. Both of these appearance are advised to accomplish the FT 187 endure for a actual continued time through weather, bane and continued use and corruption while still attention an accurate and apple-pie attending afterwards the charge or anguish for.

aliment or repainting.Although the FT 187 is a added durable, cool abundant assignment basketball goal, it does not beggarly that accession is any added difficult or specialized compared to inferior basketball goals. The ambition is able to be installed on a lot of backboards, http://www.2kvc.com
apple4

Postby chensolo » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:37 am

Based on conventional problems in the normal interview the probability of occurrence is very high, Tiger meow man today to give you a summary of the interview is very likely to encounter a few conventional problems. Looks like a simple problem, always full of minefields. Selfintroduction Nike Cortez Womens is the first Light Up Shoes part of most interviews. The interviewer has seen your resume, why do you want to introduce Shoes Outlet yourself? Because from the self introduction, the interviewer will get your first impression. So no matter what you say, must be confident, smooth, should not bluntly back the text. Your confidence, will make people think that this is a reliable partner, and there is a chance to make people think that this person is right, can be trusted. In view of the interviewer has seen your resume, so do not Nike Free Kids introduce yourself from start to finish to repeat the resume again. Think about what the interviewer most want to hear? He most desires to find a valuable and indepth discussion from your selfintroduction. This is usually the bright spot that Nike Casual Shoes Womens lets you and the interviewer resonate, such as: 'I have done a job similar to this post ...' or 'I have accumulated some experience in xx activities that can be used in this Position. 'Old rules, give a chestnut.
chensolo

Postby aliya » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:51 am

od clothes to their mothers for sewing, because they are worried that Shoes Outlet they will give customers compensation. Mother is always well-thought-out. At that time more than 30 yuan a month is already a high salary, and when the teacher's uncle often told his colleagues, their Light Up Shoes own sister-in-law good ability, a month can earn more than forty yuan, than his teacher's income even high. Mother said: we are making money is very hard piece, you still have a good book to fight as a teacher!Child, I'd rather believe you're late
This is a father at the parents' meeting, the father or an educator, to see his speech, may give you some inspiration and thinking. Teacher, ladies and gentlemen Today, parents and friends must be representative of different levels, I probably on behalf of those who are relatively backward, but the progress of the child parents say Nike Air Shox Womens a few words, so the Nike Lunar Mens first half of my speech may be more like a review.
I and my mother are very concerned about the child's learning, but also pay a lot, but this is not a pleasant process. Nike Free Mens I am an educator, full of brains of educational ideals, educational theory, so I began to try to study the child's non-intervention, hold more observation, encourage more, multi-guide principle, insist on outside the newspaper, believe in their education The As a result,
I see the child dawdle, often the brain like a broken line, like a long time Lengshen, homework often consumed ten to eleven. So, finally give up the original idea, began to accompany the school, counseling, since then, the home is full of scold, dissatisfaction and cry. I can not accept such a fact. Do the teacher know, not afraid of you stupid, afraid you lack the will; not afraid you learn not, afraid you do not have a compact, self-management good habits. Failed mood is easy to turn into irritability, when I am also a child, sometimes very heavy. Whenever playing a child, especially when the start more ruthless, the mood is bad to the extreme, see the child curled up in the corner, very helpless, silently crying, w
aliya

http://www.soccerpro.us.com/Belgium/

Postby dueyrt1liZ » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:57 am

CLEVELAND (AP) — Other than the incessant losing, Jamie Collins enjoyed his half season with the Cleveland Browns.
"He's a versatile, smart, competitive and physical football player who has experienced winning at the highest level. Jamie was great to have in our building this season, and we look forward to him being a Cleveland Brown for a number of years to come. We are counting on him to be a big part of us becoming a winning team."
"From the day I walked in the door, I felt welcomed by my new teammates and everyone in this organization," Collins said. "The past is the past as far as last season's record, but today is a new day. I'm only looking forward."
After they let several of their own free agents — including center Alex Mack and wide receiver Taylor Gabriel,Nike Air Max 95 Sale, who will play with Atlanta in the Super Bowl — leave last winter, the Browns weren't going to make a similar mistake with Collins.
The Browns can upgrade their defense in free agency and they have the No. 1 overall pick in this year's draft and four selections in the top 50.
A Pro Bowler for New England,Cheap Air Jordan Shoes, Collins made a major impression during the eight games he started after arriving on Oct. 31 in a trade with the Patriots. Collins recorded 69 tackles,Cheap NBA Jerseys, two sacks and forced a fumble while playing every defensive snap.
Collins met with Williams and Jackson on Monday at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama. The Browns' staff is coaching the South team this week and in Saturday's game.
"He was outstanding in our locker room last year because he's seen what success in the NFL looks like and our players respect the way he carries himself. We are all looking forward to him being a part of the success we plan to earn through our hard work and preparation."
The Browns went 1-15 this past season,NFL Cheap Jerseys China, but they see Collins as a major piece to a defense that will be led by new coordinator Gregg Williams.
Collins was originally selected in the second round by the Patriots in 2013. He led New England in tackles and played every snap during the team's win in the 2015 Super Bowl.
"We are going to be aggressive about acquiring talent,China Jerseys, and when we had the opportunity to trade for Jamie back in October, it was done with the intent of him becoming a long-term part of our defense," said Sashi Brown,Cheap Jerseys, the team's executive vice president of football operations. "Jamie has shown throughout his NFL career that he is a very talented player with a rare skill set that allows him to impact games in a number of ways.
"It's no secret how I feel about Jamie Collins,Cheap Football Jerseys China," said Jackson, who late in the season said it would be "a coup" if the Browns signed the linebacker. "He's an outstanding football player and a guy we think can be part of the foundation of a tremendous defense. I was excited when we were able to trade for him last season, and now, I'm even more excited knowing that he is going to part of our future. We all know we have a lot of work to do to get our team where we feel it needs to be. Jamie wants to be a part of that. He wants to help build this team for success.

He's sticking around for four more.
Collins agreed to a four-year, $50 million contract on Monday with the Browns, who made signing the 27-year-old one of their offseason priorities and locked him up before he could hit the free-agent market. The deal includes $26 million guaranteed.
Now that they've got Collins under contract, the Browns can focus on signing wide receiver Terrelle Pryor, who had 78 catches for 1,Nike Roshe Run Online Shop,049 yards in his first full season at the position.
dueyrt1liZ

Postby shivshankar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:13 am

Let see to begin with, what a solid and experienced packers and movers organization improve the situation you're moving? An entrenched and experienced moving organization can aid your moving from multiple points of view offering administrations like pressing, moving, stacking, emptying, unloading, auto bearer, transportation, and so forth. You have to no stress over your beginning and end in regards to your moving. The pressing and moving administrations supplier deals with everything in regards to your moving. An expert moving organization has a group of experienced and master staffs. While pressing, master experts take most extreme care of your important things and utilize suitable material according to the idea of things.
Packers and Movers Lucknow| Movers and Packers Lucknow
shivshankar

Re: Norton Support Number +1-855-676-2448|+1-855-675-4245 USA

Postby nortontata » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:24 am

Here, the Norton Antivirus Phone Number support is available for 24 hours to call and clear the issues without any hassle. If you are looking for Norton customer care, then you should call the customer service number and get rid of the problems quickly
nortontata

Return to Pansh Sponsorship Program